Training providers that effectively self-assure their practices have systems and processes in place to critically examine their performance and student outcomes on an ongoing basis.
Current regulatory approach of Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) focusses on self-assurance, excellence in training outcomes, and continuous improvement.
RTOs are now expected to work towards building a robust self-assurance framework to proactively identify and address systemic and operational risks.
This short course is especially designed for RTO Managers, Training Managers and Compliance Managers to develop a good understanding of key requirements around building a robust self-assurance framework.
In this course, you will learn about:
- Self-assurance strategies
- Benefits of self-assurance and expected outcomes
- How to prepare to create a robust self – assurance framework
…and much more
This course will help you to:
- Develop your understanding about self-assurance practices in vocational education and training sector,
- Improve your understanding of the VET Quality Framework,
- Build your professional profile to apply for higher positions.
Who should do this course?
This course is ideal for those working in vocational education & training sector including RTO Managers, Training Managers and Compliance Managers.
Typically, a learner takes anywhere between 2-4 hours to complete this course online; however, the duration may vary based on prior skills, knowledge, and experience.
Upon successful completion, you will receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’ for your records.