As per the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015, before the enrolment or the commencement of training and assessment, whichever comes first, the RTO must advise a prospective learner about the training product considering individual needs, existing skills, and competencies.
This short course is especially designed for RTO Managers, Student Support Officers, Admin/Admissions Officers, and Compliance Officers to develop an understanding of key requirements around informing and protecting the learners to ensure better performance outcomes.
In this course, you will learn about:
- Regulatory standards relevant to student enrolment
- Information that learners must be made aware of prior to training
- Compliance tips to meet the standard requirements
…and much more
This course will help you to:
- Develop your VET skills & knowledge around SRTO 2015 Clauses 5.1-5.3,
- Improve your understanding of the VET Quality Framework,
- Build your professional profile to apply for higher positions.
Who should do this course?
This course is ideal for those working in vocational education & training sector including RTO Managers, Student Support Officers, Admin/Admissions Officers, and Compliance Officers
Typically, a learner takes anywhere between 2-4 hours to complete this course online; however, the duration may vary based on prior skills, knowledge, and experience.
Upon successful completion, you will receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’ for your records.