All “Skills4Work” courses offered by Careers In Care Academy are developed through extensive research and industry consultation. These courses are highly recommended by recruitment agencies and by employers for individuals looking for work.
Mapped to the foundation skills, “Skills4Work” courses are ideal for:
- Students looking for work experience,
- Job seekers/migrants looking for work,
- Working professionals.
Problems involve implementation of ideas to achieve defined objective or desired outcome at workplace. It also means taking timely actions to avoid unwarranted situations.
Problem solving involves a unique ability to first identify and define a problem. You then must look at your options, evaluate them and select the most appropriate solution.
In this short course, you will learn about:
- Stages of problem solving
- Methods of improving problem-solving skills
- Addressing challenges and obstacles when solving a problem
- Best approaches to resolve problems at workplace
…and much more
This course will help you to:
- Build a better understanding of strategies to resolve problems at workplace,
- Understand problem solving stages,
- Identify and address challenges and obstacles when resolving problems,
- Improve performance at your workplace.
Who should do this course?
Skills4Work course is ideal for international and domestic students, job seekers, migrants or working professional.
This course is a pre-requisite for VET Graduates who wish to enrol for Work Integrated Learning program with CIC Connect prior to undergoing on-the-job training. Learn more about Real Experience for Real Jobs
Typically, a learner would take anywhere between 2-4 hours to complete this course online; however, the duration may vary based on prior skills and knowledge of a learner.
Upon successful completion, every learner is issued with a ‘Certificate of Completion’.