Problems involve implementation of ideas to achieve defined objective or desired outcome at workplace. It also means taking timely actions to avoid unwarranted situations.
Problem solving involves a unique ability to first identify and define a problem. You then must look at your options, evaluate them and select the most appropriate solution.
In this short course, you will learn about:
- Stages of problem solving
- Methods of improving problem-solving skills
- Addressing challenges and obstacles when solving a problem
- Best approaches to resolve problems at workplace
…and much more
This course will help you to:
- Build a better understanding of strategies to resolve problems at workplace,
- Understand problem solving stages,
- Identify and address challenges and obstacles when resolving problems,
- Improve performance at your workplace.