- Students looking for work experience,
- Job seekers/migrants looking for work,
- Working professionals.
When we asked recruiters about top 5 skills for work, effective ‘Communication’ skills was one of them. Putting your views and ideas across effectively is one of the most important aspect of your job which determines your performance and career advancement opportunities.
In this course, you will learn about:
- Key elements of Communication
- Communication tools
- Types of Communication
- Most effective responding techniques
- Communication Styles
- Negotiation, Persuasion and Mediation
…and much more
This course will help you to:
- Build a better understanding of key elements of workplace communication,
- Be more confident for job interviews,
- Effectively interact with professionals,
- Attain best performance outcomes.
Who should do this course?
Skills4Work course is ideal for international and domestic students, job seekers, migrants or working professional.
This course is a pre-requisite for VET Graduates who want to enroll for Work Integrated Learning program with Careers in Care prior to undergoing on-the-job training. Learn more about Real Experience for Real Jobs
Typically, a learner would take anywhere between 2-3 hours to complete this course online; however, the duration may vary based on prior skills and knowledge of a learner. Upon successful completion, every learner is issued with a ‘Certificate of Completion’.