All “Skills4Work” courses offered by Careers In Care Academy are developed through extensive research and industry consultation. These courses are highly recommended by recruitment agencies and by employers for individuals looking for work.
Mapped to the foundation skills, “Skills4Work” courses are ideal for:
- Students looking for work experience,
- Job seekers/migrants looking for work,
- Working professionals.
Self-Management – Articulating ideas and visions
Self-management is a key skill required to achieving goals and success in life. It is vital to continuously monitor our own performance so that we know which direction we are heading towards. The metrics or benchmarks must be clear against which performance will be measured.
Self-management skill is required for participation in modern workplaces and contemporary life. In this short course, you will learn about:
- How to develop personal vision and goals?
- Balanced Cycle Vs. Stress Cycle
- What is a good vision statement?
- How to articulate ideas and visions?
…and much more
This course will help you to:
- Develop a realistic vision and goals for yourself,
- Understand and implement strategies to articulate ideas and visions,
- Achieve more on personal and professional front,
- Improve performance at your workplace.
Who should do this course?
Skills4Work course is ideal for international and domestic students, job seekers, migrants or working professional.
This course is a pre-requisite for VET Graduates who wish to enroll for Work Integrated Learning program with CIC Connect prior to undergoing on-the-job training. Learn more about Real Experience for Real Jobs
Typically, a learner would take anywhere between 4-6 hours to complete this course online; however, the duration may vary based on prior skills and knowledge of a learner.
Upon successful completion, every learner is issued with a ‘Certificate of Completion’.