All “Skills4Work” courses offered by Careers In Care Academy are developed through extensive research and industry consultation. These courses are highly recommended by recruitment agencies and by employers for individuals looking for work.
Mapped to the foundation skills, “Skills4Work” courses are ideal for:
- Students looking for work experience,
- Job seekers/migrants looking for work,
- Working professionals.
Initiative and Enterprise
Initiative and Enterprise is the ability to find new opportunities and ideas and put them into practice at workplace. No business can be successful if they do not have enterprising leaders to drive them.
With appropriate strategic planning, business goals can be defined and most efficient plans can be developed to achieve them. Taking the decision actively helps to reduce and manage risks to the business and contributes to overall business growth.
In this short course, you will learn about:
- Enterprising attributes
- What is adaptability and how to develop it?
- The benefits of being adaptable
- Key elements of strategic planning
- How to Implement Creativity in the Workplace
…and much more
This course will help you to:
- Build a better understanding of strategies to build initiative and enterprising skills,
- Understand adaptability and enterprising attributes,
- Implement a work culture where employees take initiatives and add value to their work,
- Improve performance at your workplace.
Who should do this course?
Skills4Work course is ideal for international and domestic students, job seekers, migrants or working professional.
This course is a pre-requisite for VET Graduates who wish to enroll for Work Integrated Learning program with CIC Connect prior to undergoing on-the-job training. Learn more about Real Experience for Real Jobs
Typically, a learner would take anywhere between 3-5 hours to complete this course online; however, the duration may vary based on prior skills and knowledge of a learner.
Upon successful completion, every learner is issued with a ‘Certificate of Completion’.