Planning and Organising
Effective planning and organization require an ability to create and use systematic, logical processes to achieve targets. Those who are skilled at this competency can visualize the steps needed to reach a goal and naturally organize the process and modify it as deemed necessary.
Tomorrow’s leaders will use planning and organization skills to cast a broad net around systemic and operational risks, and to create a plan that is robust enough to respond to the unknown.
In this short course, you will learn about:
- Key components of time management
- Kanban boards and Pareto Principle
- Strategies to coordinate with peers
- Resource planning and allocation
…and much more
This course will help you to:
- Effectively plan your work for better results,
- Develop an understanding of most effective planning strategies,
- Plan resources to achieve desired outcomes at work,
- Improve performance at your workplace.