Registered training organisations (RTOs) often work with other organisations (third parties) to deliver a range of services, including providing marketing, undertaking recruitment, using facilities and resources, and training and/or assessment of vocational education and training (VET) courses
RTOs are responsible for:
- Monitoring independent third parties (clauses 2.3 and 2.4)
- Reporting on any third-party arrangements entered into or concluding (clause 8.3)
This short course is especially designed for VET workforce to develop an understanding of third party arrangements to ensure that regulatory standards are consistently met.
In this course, you will learn about:
- Nature of third party arrangements
- Third party agreements
- General directions from the regulatory body around third party arrangements
…and much more
This course will help you to:
- Develop your VET skills & knowledge around management of third parties,
- Improve your performance at workplace,
- Build your professional profile to apply for higher positions.
Who should do this course?
This course is ideal for those working in vocational education & training sector.
Typically, a learner takes anywhere between 3-4 hours to complete this course online; however, the duration may vary based on prior skills and knowledge.
Upon successful completion, you will receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’ for your record.